MEMBERSHIPS & PRICES
6 CLASSES / MONTH 800 DKK
10 CLASSES / MONTH 1300 DKK
DROP-IN 150 DKK
WORKSHOP 500 DKK
Private Class 500 DKK
Hatha is traditional yoga. The unique way Hatha Yoga World teaches Hatha will help you build your foundation to grow spiritually and gain a healthy and peaceful mind. Our alignment focus keeps you safe from injury and will help you grow from being a beginner to an advanced practitioner.
Yin Yoga is based on the Taoist concept of Yin and Yang, the dual principle in nature. It works with the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine to shift ‘Chi’ through the meridians in the body and works deep into the connective tissues to activate change at a deep level. Yin Yoga poses are held for extended periods, mostly lying on the floor. If aware of the asanas, meditation will happen naturally.
Vinyasa is a flow, and the movements are practiced in coordination with the breath, which brings a sense of natural balance. ‘Vi’ means uniquely, and ‘Nyasa’ means to place. The word particular explains the intention and choice behind a movement, the logic of placement, and how the placement is arranged. Vinyasa is a fast-paced practice in which you experience a smooth way from one posture to the next using the breath and gaze for steady alignment.
Events will be different from time to time. Still, they will cover topics about aspects of yoga, e.g., Pranayama (breathing techniques), Yoga Nidra (yoga sleep), meditation, Art of alignment, how to build a sequence, etc.
Gain flexibility, increase strength, improve mental focus and feel relief from pain through Hatha Yoga. Only men are allowed.
YIN WEEKEND COURSE
Continue your yoga education with YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider).
20 hours certificate is given upon completion. E-Book is included in the course. Downloadable onto the preferred device. Practice and read anywhere.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE EBOOK?
– Detailed descriptions and pictures of more than 40 yin poses listed alphabetically with variation explanations.
– 10 sequences with practices and theory.
– Introduction to Yin Yoga.
– Theory about the breath, meridians, chakras, yamas, niyamas & elements in Traditional Chinese Medicine
– 49 pages
– Educational tools to create a sequence and practice yin yoga confidently.
– Practices focusing on Traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Hatha Yoga.
– Guide on how to teach Yin Yoga.
– Naturally restores energy to prepare you for a productive time ahead.
– Health (mentally and physically).
– Fascial release.
– Stimulates the flow of life force energy and fluid in the body.
– Creates a bridge from asana to meditation, nourishing acceptance and passiveness.
– Five weekends.
– Saturday and Sunday.
– 2 hour sessions. 1-hour theory + Q&A and 1-hour practice.