Yin Yoga Course in Rishikesh
Yin Yoga is more needed than ever. Changes in the world are happening fast and we are moving in the same speed. This leaves us externally seeking answers, balance, relaxation, health and joy./
We can't wait to welcome you to your beautiful school for 6 days and 7 unforgettable nights. This is your opportunity to experience a relaxed holiday with the healing effects of Yin Yoga. Your experienced and high qualified team of teachers can’t wait to share what they know and love about Yoga!
Stay in a mountain facing school for 6 days and 7 nights with Yoga twice daily and healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We have space for 15 yogis. We encourage you to come with your partner or friends to make the most of this stunning location in the himalaya mountains. A yoga holiday gives you the time to do the things you enjoy with the people you love. That is called luxury!
Take advantage of our knowledge of Rishikesh and visit the many sights. We can organise trips, river rafting, taxis or help you with anything you need during your stay.
It's your time to balance your body and mind, meet lovely people, deepen your yoga practice, feel motivated and inspired, restore, enjoy and experience the beautiful Indian culture.
Is this a retreat for you?
Do you want to develop or deepen your Yin Yoga practice? Maybe you want to begin a meditation practice? Would you like to learn how to surrender and slow down the rythym of your daily life to live in a more mindfull way. Do you want to recuce stress and increase a sense of harmony to reach your potential?
Our Yin Yoga retreat is perfect for you if:
- You are ready for an emotional and personal journey
- You have a longing for connection and unity
- You feel drawn to the magical and authentic energy of India
- You can see yourself surrendering and letting go
- You are dedicted to heal yourself and take control of your health
- You can see yourself releasing negative emotions and increase positive ones.
Highlights of the Course
- Two daily yoga classes (exceptions: one evening class on arrival day)
- Meditations by the Ganga river
- Tasty homemade vegetarian or vegan food
- Much love from the Hatha Yoga World team
- You will feel healthier, stronger and ready to face the world
- Stunning mountain views
- Movie night
Benefits of the course
- Get away from the daily grind and feel like a free soul here in Rishikesh.
- After Yoga classes you will feel relaxed and recharged.
- You will leave with a deeper understanding of yoga techniques that will help you to keep your glow.
- Feel a mind, body and soul connection.
- Step out of your comfort zone and try new postures.
Schedule of Yin Yoga
We will begin our day with an energizing Traditional Hatha Yoga class to move with natures sunrise and to strengthen and stretch every part of the body. It's the best way to start the day! The afternoon sessions will be soft Yin Yoga to relax and surrender into the calm energy of the evening.
- Arrival day begins from 10 am
- Opening ceremony
- Welcome tea & chats
- Evening Yin Yoga class
- Healthy veg dinner
What is a typical day like?
- Morning 1 hour 45 min traditional Hatha Yoga Asana class.
- Delicious veg breakfast
- Free time to walk, relax, read, journal, get a massage, join optional philosophy and anatomy
- classes or whatever you desire!
- Late afternoon Yin Yoga Asana class and methodology
- Optional meditation
- Tasty veg dinner
- Chai and chats after dinner
- Daily Yoga Asana classes
- Private or shared accommodation (come with your partner or friend for shared room option).
- All meals are provided. Healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet designed to allow you to enjoy your holiday.
- All classes, materials such as notebook, pen and manual, WIFI, one massage and school events.
- Flights and transfers are NOT included. Taxi transfers can be organised.
What will I eat?
Healthy food! Enjoy homemade vegetarian or vegan meals with freshly sourced seasonal ingredients. With all the scheduled activities, you can rest assured that you will eat well. Set against a spectacular mountain view, the dining hall serves plantbased healthy meals in a friendly selfserve setting.
The generous breakfast includes a feast of fresh-cut tropical fruits, smoothie or freshly squeezed juice, porridge, indian delicacies, bread, homemade peanut butter and a selection of teas. Lunch is similar to dinner which includes a hot soup, typical local veg dishes with rice, fresh salad and dahl.
Who is my instructor?
Julie is an understanding teacher with a voice carring a soft, spiritual and feminine energy allowing you to relax deeply and it leaves a sacred place to absorb her words. Her creative sequecing keeps classes interesting and useful for different body types and to create the energy desired.
Meditation is a key tool in her classes and her approach is inspired by buddhist meditations. Before moving to India, she lived in Thailand where she experienced the culture and traditions of buddhism in daily costums. Julie continued to deepen her practice in Sri Lanka where she learned meditation along with monks at Nilambe. Julie is an experienced and certified yoga teacher (E-RYT 500) and has learned anatomy, philosphy, alignment, hands on adjstments and much more. Her wide range of knowledge gives her classes a holistic understanding of the body, mind and energy and how it is connected.
Julie believes that everyone is unique and important and that everyone derserves love, joy and freedom from unrealistic expectations which can affect us emotionally. Julie shares how the ways of our mind can be understood by relefting and how we can think in a skillful way. Through self realization and care for ourselves, we can show up for people around us, be open minded, calm and healthy - mentally and physically.
Some teach a Yang Yoga class with a bit of Yin incoporated but Julie loves and focuses on Yin as her teaching speciality. Her care for students is genuine and she wish Yoga becomes a daily practice in their lives. Julie shares tools to give anyone the opportunity to feel confident and motivated in their practice.
|20th Jan - 26th Jan 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|
|20th Feb - 26th Feb 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|
|20th Mar - 26th Mar 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|
|20th Apr - 26th Apr 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|
|20th May - 26th May 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|
|20th Jun - 26th Jun 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|
|20th Jul - 26th Jul 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|
|20th Aug - 26th Aug 2020||450 USD||500 USD||Book Now|